Solid State Fermenters | Lab Scale
Fermex has emerged as an industry leader by launching BioSFX series Solid-State Fermenters (SSF). Solid state fermentation technology incarnates massive potential for high productivity by offering direct fermentation of solids in powder form. BioSFX series follow ASME BPE-2016 standards and are made up of high grade stainless steel SS316L with superior corrosion resistance properties. Our lab scale SSF are ranging from 10L to 40L. We also offer custom builds on request. Automation modes are available (Basic, Semi, and Fully Automatic). BioSFX series is an asset for various fields such as enzyme production.
Type: Sterilization in Place (SIP)
Design Code: ASME BPE-2019
Temperature: 0 to 150 °C
Humidity Control: 0 to 100%
MOC: SS 316L
Automation Grade: Manual, Semi Automatic & Fully Automatic
Surface Finish: Inner surface 420 grit mirror-finished Ra≤0.5mm and External 180 grit matt finish
- Used in traditional food production and enzyme production.
- Automated control of process parameters like Aeration, temperature, pressure, etc.
- Agitation is provided through a single mechanical dry seal with PLC-controlled VFD.
- Feed addition through precise flow control valves for accuracy of feeding.
- We offer a range of customized impellers in our SSFs to suit process requirements.
- Automatic humidity control.
- Aeration Control through rotameter/MFC
- Automatic Nutrient Feeding Control
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Automatic Exhaust Gas Pressure Monitoring & Control
- Humidity Control
- Gas Mixing Control
- Control Panel – Independent / Combined