The SCADA system offers a wide range of technical features as follows:
Specialized Version Specialized version is developed according to the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11 (document from US Food and Drugs Administration). Software development is based on ARC Informative PC for industrial development packages.
The software provides the following functions:
- Data visualization in the graphical and table forms (on-line or historical data).
- Indication of the status of fermenter & bioreactor elements.
- can be exported in ASCII format for other applications.
- Off-line data adding & the control of executive devices.
- Adjusting of Set Points and other control parameters.
- Storage and display of alarms & report of all alarms, including the times of alarm appearance, acknowledgment and prevention.
- The report of operator actions, where are fixed the times of login/logout, setpoint changes, setting on/off executive devices, start/stop of process, etc.
- Access to operations is allowed only for authorized users.
- The access level of every operator is defined through passwords.